As well as local players, international video streaming platforms have been expanding with increasingly localized content to suit viewer tastes. Falling smartphone prices and improved 4G coverage have also contributed to the growth in VOD services.
Join us on 19 March 2019 at Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jakarta as we discuss key highlights including:
- The current and future state of video in Indonesia
- The future of home broadband & entertainment
- The opportunities and challenges facing the DTH services market
- Network infrastructure – shaping Indonesia’s digital future
- Evolution of online video, the content arms race and piracy in Indonesia
* All details subject to change