At the Asia Video Industry Association, we draw on 25 years of knowledge and understanding of international broadcasters, satellite and media companies to deliver support to our Members. We have the expertise to help companies with the adoption of best practice and the implementation of the latest technology and processes. Our proactive approach helps you gain traction in today’s changing media landscape and increase your competitiveness.
Why Join AVIA?
There are many reasons to join the Asia Video Industry Association and we offer our members many benefits.
Our members join because:
- – They care about the future of the video industry in Asia Pacific and want to be part of a community of like-minded responsible companies to work to make it stronger and healthier.
- – They believe in a light-touch regulatory environment, in which a level playing field is established for all industry participants.
- – They want to add their weight to the broadest industry effort to reduce video piracy for the benefit of the entire video ecosystem.
- – They value access to exclusive insight and intelligence about the development of the industry.
- – We will promote our members brands and news where appropriate on our website and in publications.
- – Attendance at AVIA-hosted events will always be heavily discounted.
- – Publications and intelligence – including access to members only section of the website – will be free for members.
Who Joins AVIA - Who are our Members?
Our members include individual television stations, television broadcast groups, advertising sales reps, TV syndicators, international broadcasters, and industry stakeholders including agencies, advertisers, research companies, technology providers and financial firms.
The most visible companies in the television industry, our broadcasting members include top international networks and content providers, regional players, platforms and digital media.
This group of members represent the leading global satellite operators, service providers, manufacturers, launch services providers, and ground equipment suppliers in the Asia Pacific and across the globe.
A vast category, members include companies from across the broadcasting spectrum including working with set-top-boxes, conditional access systems, video delivery, networking, communications, and many others.
A vital part of the broadcasting industry, these companies provide comprehensive information, resources and intelligence and include research companies and law firms.
How to Join AVIA?
We have a number of categories for membership, each dependent on the level of involvement you wish to have in our industry.
To apply to join the Asia Video Industry Association, simply download the Membership Application form below, complete and email to email@example.com.*