At the discretion of the Board of Directors, membership is open to any company or individual involved in the video industry and its ecosystem in Asia.
In order to qualify for membership of the Asia Video Industry Association, prospective members undertake to adhere to the following principles:
- Members are committed to the growth of the video industry across the Asia Pacific region.
- Members are committed to the growth of the video industry across the Asia Pacific region
- Members believe that appropriate rights for creators must be maintained and enforced in order to drive innovation to the benefit of the creative industries, and society as a whole.
- Members are committed to fighting video piracy and strengthening copyright protections.
- Members support a light-touch regulatory environment, in which a level playing field is established for all industry participants.
- Members favour open markets, and strive for unrestricted access to individual markets in the region.
- Members support ethical business practices.
- Members agree to not involve the Association in activities that contravene sanctions administered by the United Nations, HM Treasury (UK), the European Union, the US Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), or the Hong Kong Monetary Authority.